Friday, February 5, 2016

Bear Hugs

Hello friends!

Today I am here to share with you my design team project 




I used the Bear Hugs stamp set for this card.


I used Memento Tuxedo Black ink to stamp my image on 
Whisper White card stock by Stampin' Up!


Using my Copic markers, I colored the bear image.

Copic markers used:
C-3
C-5
C-7
RV02
R81



After coloring the image, I had cut it out (fussy cut) with scissors.


The card base used is from Design Space. The oval is a stiched die by 
Gina Marie Designs

I used my ATG to adhere the layers on the card.  
I used foam adhesive squares for the oval layer 
which can be seen in the next picture.


I added a bow and rhinestone to finish off the card.

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial on my card.


Be sure to stop by OAK Tree Stamps and see all the new amazing products.


Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting

Jen





No comments:

Post a Comment