Saturday, October 24, 2015

OAK Tree Fall Release PROJECT 2

Hello friends!
I am back with another project for OAK Tree Stamps Fall Release!!



Here is a card that I made using the NEW "All I Want For Christmas" stamp set.
Image colored with Copic markers

Scalloped oval dies are by Sizzix framelits

Ribbon is by The Ribbon Boutique

Silver accents on Scalloped oval are done using gelly roll pen

Patterened paper is DCWV The Year Round Stack


So, be sure to stop by OAK Tree stamps to get your NEWLY RELEASED
"All I Want For Christmas" stamp set!  

There are a total of 3 NEW stamp sets, you can purchase individually 
or in a bundle of all 3 set for just $33!! HUGE savings!!

There's more! You can also purchase a bundle of the original 5 stamp stamps for just $35, 
and all digital files are 50% off!! 

PLUS: ONE RANDOM PERSON THAT COMMENTS ON MY 2 BLOG POST
FOR THE LAUNCH WILL WIN 1 STAMP SET!

You can find my other blog post HERE
Thank you so much for stopping by, and please tell your friends so they don't
miss out of these adorable new sets!!

Happy Crafting,
Jen

16 comments:

  1. Absolutely love these cards. The coloring highlights are just wonderful and realistic! The card as a whole would be enjoyed by anybody who received it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little cutie pie! Great coloring. Love the non traditional Christmas colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my absolute favorite stamp out of this whole release. He looks like my little Grandson, KRM is 15 months old and will be helping set up their family tree this year, and I can so see this happening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw..that is adorable! love both of your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! Love the snowflake background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!! He is so precious and I love how you colored him.
    ~ Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet image. I like the dies you used. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet! Cute card, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card! I love the little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so reminds me of my son when he was little taking such great care to hang ornaments..

    ReplyDelete