Saturday, October 24, 2015

OAK Tree Fall Release PROJECT 1

MERRY CHRISTMAS!...

Well, not quite...But I'm excited to share this project with all of you!

I am happy to be a part of OAK Tree Stamps Fall Stamp Release!


The stamp set chosen for this card is "All I Want For Christmas"
Colored with Copic markers, and added gold  & diamond stickles.

Card base is from "Cricut Everyday Cards-rounded square card"

Patterened paper is by The Paper Studio 

Sheer organza ribbon from The Ribbon Boutique (Hobby Lobby)

Snowflake charm is from CTMH (Close To My Heart) item Z3135


So, be sure to stop by OAK Tree stamps to get your NEWLY RELEASED
"All I Want For Christmas" stamp set!  

There are a total of 3 NEW stamp sets, you can purchase individually 
or in a bundle of all 3 set for just $33!! HUGE savings!!

There's more! You can also purchase a bundle of the original 5 stamp stamps for just $35, 
and all digital files are 50% off!! 


PLUS: ONE RANDOM PERSON THAT COMMENTS ON MY 2 BLOG POST
FOR THE LAUNCH WILL WIN 1 STAMP SET!

You can find my other blog post HERE


Thank you so much for stopping by, and please tell your friends so they don't
miss out of these adorable new sets!!

Happy Crafting,
Jen



22 comments:

  1. This card is wonderful. She just looks so excited and can't wait for the big day. The coloring is so realistic....just love it as a whole and the stickles just puts the finishing touch on it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen you did an AWESOME job. Such a twinkle in her eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable! Wonderful coloring. This card just reminded me that I have a HUGE stash of charms from years ago. I am going on the hunt for them right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! that is too too cute!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is awesome and that girl is too cute! Love it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is adorable!! Love the snowflake charm :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CONGRATS!! You are my chosen winner for a free OAK Tree Stamp set!! Please email me with your mailing info. laging.jen@gmail.com

      Delete
  7. This little girl looks sassy! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute!! She's absolutely adorable!!
    ~ Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love yor background paper. She is adorable. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable! And I love the papers you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it! So cute! You did a wonderful job on this card! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, super cute... awesome creation...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colors and card base!! Perfect for this stamp

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to say thank you to everyone that visited :)

    I have picked my random winner for a FREE stamp set! CONGRATS to DOLLIE W.!!

    ReplyDelete