Thursday, October 15, 2015

Mummy Candy Bar Wrappers

 Good Morning my friends!!

I am here today with my design team project for 
This sweet treat is sure to put a smile on your trick-or-treaters face!!


Today's project was made using Wickedly Cute Stamp Set by OAK Tree Stamps
Follow along to see how this Mummy Candy Bar Wrapper was made.


I selected my patterened paper from a halloween paper pack by The Paper Studio
For the Orange piece: I cut a piece that measured 6 x 5.25 inches
For the green piece: I cut a piece that measured 6 x 3 inches
I scored both at 1.5 inches, 2 inches, 4 inches and 4.5 inches.
(This may need adjusting depending on the candy bar used)


Next I stamped the images onto whisper white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black
I fussy cut the mummy and used a tag die for the sentiment, by Cuttlebug.
I colored the mummy using Spectrum Noir IB3, IG2, TN7 and Copic E21
For the tag, I inked the edges using Tangerine Tango by Stampin' Up!


I wrapped the candy bar with the pattered cardstock, and taped it closed using
double sided tape.


After gluing on the tag and Mummy, I finished off the project with some 
black and white bakers twine.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial on this sweet treat! I hope it has inspired you
for for your halloween treats!
Thanks for stopping by,
Jen





1 comment:

  1. Awesome idea for Halloween! Such a cute wrapper!

    ReplyDelete