Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Ballerina Favor Boxes

Good morning!! Thank you for stopping by. Today I will be sharing my design team 
project for OAK Tree Stamps. Ballerina Favor Boxes!


The stamp set used for today's project is Moody Ballerina


I used stiched steel dies to cut out the shapes needed for the base andbackground.


Using Memento Tuxedo Black ink, I stamped the images on whisper white 
cardstock by Stampin' Up!



I then colored the image using Copic markers E21, E74, RV17 and Spectrum Noir markers PP1 and blender marker. After coloring the image, I hand cut it out.


I layered the pieces and adhered them using my double sided tape gun. Using a white gelly roll pen, I added stitches around the border. 

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable box! Love the colors you used too!

    ReplyDelete