Wednesday, September 30, 2015


Good morning friends!! I am here today sharing my design team
project for OAK Tree Stamps.  Follow along to find out how I
created my project.

The stamp set used for this card is called Moody Ballerina

I started out by cutting my card base at 6.25'' X 4.50'' and background at 6"X 4.25''

Using stitched dies by MFT, I creatd the frames for the card.

I stamped the images using Mememto Tuxedo Black ink on whisper white card stock.
I colored the images using:
Copic: E21 (skin)
Spectrum Noir: BT2 & IB3 (eyes), PP3, BP3 & BP6 (tutu) TN7 (hair)

I attached the frames to the images and the background to the card base using my ATG.

I then layered the frames on the card. I stamped the sentiments (also from the same Moody Ballerina set) and added a black mat to them, then attached them to the card using pop dots.  Adding the touch to the card by ading a few rhinestones and a bow made from sheer organza ribbon.

Thank you so much for following along.  I hope this turorial has inspired you.
Happy Crafting!! 

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

You Are Amazing!!

Hello friends!! I'm here with this month's design team project for

Here is a card I made using the Butterfly Sentiments Stamp set.

I stamped the images using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Then colored the images 
with my Spectrum Noir markers

After hand cutting them out, I glued the centers to each other to give the wings 
a 3D effect.

After stacking the layers for the card and background, I stamped the sentiment on the front of the card.  I then glued the butterflies to the front. bending the wings out.

I hope you enjoyed this project. It was so much fun to make.

Ballerina Favor Boxes

Good morning!! Thank you for stopping by. Today I will be sharing my design team 
project for OAK Tree Stamps. Ballerina Favor Boxes!

The stamp set used for today's project is Moody Ballerina

I used stiched steel dies to cut out the shapes needed for the base andbackground.

Using Memento Tuxedo Black ink, I stamped the images on whisper white 
cardstock by Stampin' Up!

I then colored the image using Copic markers E21, E74, RV17 and Spectrum Noir markers PP1 and blender marker. After coloring the image, I hand cut it out.

I layered the pieces and adhered them using my double sided tape gun. Using a white gelly roll pen, I added stitches around the border.