Thursday, August 20, 2015

You're The Beary Best!

Good morning friends!!

Today's Design Team project was made using Bear Hugs 
stamp set by OAK Tree Stamps.

Follow along to see how this Beary cute card was made!





The card base used was a premade standard Center Step card that I had.
I measured the area of each section and cut my pieces for the background.


I added the first layer of the backgound to the base of the card using
double sided tape.


Then added the patterned paper to the panels. 


Using Memento Tuxedo Black ink, I stamped the images for my card.


Using my Spectrum Noir markers I colored the images, and then hand cut them out.


I added some hand drawn stitching to the bear to give him the look
of a stuffed teddy bear. Added a few highlights using my gelly roll pen.
I stamped the sentiment using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I used dimensional 
adhesive squares to attach the acorns.  

This card was a lot of fun to create. The Bear Hugs stamp set is perfect for 
so many projects. Get your set today!  
Here is a special gift to all my readers: use this special code JLD30 to get 30% off  

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jen










5 comments: